Kathy Olcese, FCAS, MAAA
Industry Liaison, ISO/Verisk
Kathy Olcese joined ISO in April of 2017 to lead Personal Lines Auto Product; and then expanded role to lead all of Personal lines product. In Jan. of 2020, she became Industry Liaison for ISO. The primary objective of this role is to establish and strengthen relationships with executive level actuaries at ISO’s customers
Kathy began her actuarial career as a pricing analyst with Allstate Insurance Company and worked in various pricing roles in Personal lines which included working with regulators and representing Allstate on various industry committees. She obtained her FCAS in 1993 and had held senior leadership roles with teams of actuaries, underwriters, financial analysts and product managers. She worked at Zurich North America, in various pricing, analytic and general leadership roles.
She received her B.S. in Mathematics from University of Notre Dame.
Other related activities include:
- CAS Exam Committee for 8 years
- CAS University Liaison – currently with Indiana University, Northwest
- CAS Student Mentor, Summer 2019
- Current Tutor with Math Motivators a program of the Actuarial Foundation
- Board of Trustees for the Actuarial Foundation for 6 years
- Led Consumer Education Committee for the Foundation
- Currently, Emeritus Board of Trustee member