APIW is dedicated to encourage Women to embody the future of insurance through participation, progressive education, and engagement with forward thinking industry professionals.
Creating a bright future for insurance with the woman leaders of today and tomorrow.
We’ve been busy at work focusing on the following:
- Communicating the value of APIW membership and corporate sponsorship.
- Engaging with other organizations, such as the NYC AIW which support professional women in insurance.
- Seeking member feedback and looking at membership/event attendance trends.
- Helping the next generation of professional insurance women as they embark upon their careers.
- Launching a San Francisco Network.
- Enhancing diversity, inclusion and belonging at APIW by identifying who comprises our membership so that we may be intentional about the programming and development that we deliver ensure that all our members feel a sense of belonging.
- Participating with WSIA, Gamma Iota Sigma, CIAB, HBCU Impact, IABA, IIABA, IICF, LAAIA, NAAIA, OLA, SAGAA and the Spencer Foundation in a diversity coalition.