Creating a bright future for insurance with the leaders of today and tomorrow.
Our mission is to provide women insurance professionals with opportunities for professional development and assistance in advancing their careers. Our members include women and men from insurance carriers, reinsurers, brokers and agencies, law firms and consultants with insurance related companies, as well as those who are now retired and have served in the indsutry.. We now have two categories of membership - Members who are successful insurance professionals with at least three years of experience in the insurance business and Associate Members who have been in the insurance industry for under 3 years.
APIW provides our members with educational and networking opportunities to encourage their continued success and development. Further, we support universities which focus on women seeking degrees in risk management fields, thus ensuring the continued vibrancy of talent for insurance companies. Creating a bright future for insurance with the women leaders of today & tomorrow.
Connecting People and Resources - Benefits of Membership
- Networking, Coaching & Sponsorship
- Monthly Kick Start Coffee Chats with prominent industry leaders sharing their stories and live conversation.
- Keynote speakers, panels and collaborative conversations with financial services executives, executive coaches and though leaders, with discounted fees for APIW members.
- Complimentary virtual programs.
- Member-only events focusing on career development topics and social events.
- On-line access to member-only Job Bank.
- An on-line membership directory that will provide access to a strong network of professional contacts.
Members (and non-members) can register for events on-line. The site also contains links to a wealth of resources – from industry sites to databases, special-interest conferences, and reference libraries.
The greatest benefit of membership comes from volunteering your time as a committee or board member.
Click here for information on becoming a member of APIW.