• Retained in engagements involving the evaluation and quantification of damages including lost profits, extra expense, business interruption, and stock and contents.
• Extensive international experience working on assignments from South America and Central America. Fluency in Spanish.
• Has worked on various multi-million dollar economic damage assessments in Latin America.
• Experience in catastrophe services, having worked on assignments ensuing from hurricanes and other natural disasters.
• Extensive exposure to numerous industries including, but not limited to, agribusiness, cement manufacturing, pharmaceutical, mining, construction, hotel and entertainment, glass manufacturing, petrochemicals, retail and wholesale, energy and utilities, professional services, transportation and warehousing, port operations and food processing.
• Audit work, preparation of audited financial statements, detailed and analytical account analysis, presentation of audit findings.
• Individual, corporate, and partnership tax return preparation and planning.
• Representation of clients before the IRS and state taxing authorities regarding complex tax matters;
Specialties: Economic damages quantification, forensic accounting, litigation support, taxation, resolution of IRS matters